Rental Requirements

What do I need to rent?

For Rentals, DTC requires standard production insurance. For vehicle rentals, additional auto coverage is required.
5 and 10 ton trucks require a Class C Drivers License.

Please give us a call for more information.

(510) 595 - 0770

PDF DownloadRental Requirements.pdf - 21KB


Rental Catalog

DTC Rentals

Check out our Complete Catalog.

Rental Catalog

ARRImax 18k

ARRImax 18K

The only ones in the Bay!

Call for Availability


Contact Us

DTC Grip & Electric
1280 65th St,
Emeryville, CA 94608

M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
F: (510) 595-0772


Facebook Instagram Twitter IMDB YouTube YouTube

Follow Us on Instagram!

Copyright © DTC Grip & Electric 2019. All rights reserved.